1. twist - noun
· an unforeseen development; "events suddenly took an awkward turn"
2. twist - noun
· an interpretation of a text or action; "they put an unsympathetic construction on his conduct"
3. twist - noun
· any clever maneuver; "he would stoop to any device to win a point"; "it was a great sales gimmick"; "a cheap promotions gimmick for greedy businessmen"
4. twist - noun
· the act of rotating rapidly; "he gave the crank a spin"; "it broke off after much twisting"
5. twist - noun
· a sharp strain on muscles or ligaments; "the wrench to his knee occurred as he fell"; "he was sidelined with a hamstring pull"
6. twist - noun
· a sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight
7. twist - noun
· a circular segment of a curve; "a bend in the road"; "a crook in the path"
8. twist - noun
· a miniature whirlpool or whirlwind resulting when the current of a fluid doubles back on itself
9. twist - noun
· a jerky pulling movement
10. twist - noun
· a hairdo formed by braiding or twisting the hair
11. twist - noun
· social dancing in which couples vigorously twist their hips and arms in time to the music; was popular in the 1960s; "they liked to dance the twist"
12. twist - noun
· the act of winding or twisting; "he put the key in the old clock and gave it a good wind"
13. twist - noun
· turning or twisting around (in place); "with a quick twist of his head he surveyed the room"
14. twist - verb
· to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling); "The prisoner writhed in discomfort"; "The child tried to wriggle free from his aunt's embrace"
15. twist - verb
· cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form; "bend the rod"; "twist the dough into a braid"; "the strong man could turn an iron bar"
16. twist - verb
· turn in the opposite direction; "twist one's head"
17. twist - verb
· form into a spiral shape; "The cord is all twisted"
18. twist - verb
· form into twists; "Twist the strips of dough"
19. twist - verb
· extend in curves and turns; "The road winds around the lake"; "the path twisted through the forest"
20. twist - verb
· do the twist
21. twist - verb
· twist or pull violently or suddenly, especially so as to remove (something) from that to which it is attached or from where it originates; "wrench a window off its hinges"; "wrench oneself free from somebody's grip"; "a deep sigh was wrenched from his chest"
22. twist - verb
· practice sophistry; change the meaning of or be vague about in order to mislead or deceive; "Don't twist my words"
23. twist - verb
· twist suddenly so as to sprain; "wrench one's ankle"; "The wrestler twisted his shoulder"; "the hikers sprained their ankles when they fell"; "I turned my ankle and couldn't walk for several days"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.