1. trumpets - noun
· pitcher plant of southeastern United States having erect yellow trumpet-shaped pitchers with wide mouths and erect lids
2. trumpet - noun
· a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone; has a narrow tube and a flared bell and is played by means of valves
3. trumpet - verb
· proclaim on, or as if on, a trumpet; "Liberals like to trumpet their opposition to the death penalty"
4. trumpet - verb
· play or blow on the trumpet
5. trumpet - verb
· utter in trumpet-like sounds; "Elephants are trumpeting"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.