1. troops - noun
· soldiers collectively
2. troop - noun
· a group of soldiers
3. troop - noun
· a cavalry unit corresponding to an infantry company
4. troop - noun
· a unit of Girl or Boy Scouts
5. troop - noun
· an orderly crowd; "a troop of children"
6. troop - verb
· march in a procession; "the veterans paraded down the street"
7. troop - verb
· move or march as if in a crowd; "They children trooped into the room"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.