1. triple - noun
· a base hit at which the batter stops safely at third base
2. triple - noun
· a set of three similar things considered as a unit
3. triple - noun
· a quantity that is three times as great as another
4. triple - verb
· increase threefold; "Triple your income!"
5. triple - verb
· hit a three-base hit
6. triple - adjective
· having three units or components or elements; "a ternary operation"; "a treble row of red beads"; "overcrowding made triple sessions necessary"; "triple time has three beats per measure"; "triplex windows"
7. triple - adjective
· three times as great or many; "a claim for treble (or triple) damages"; "a threefold increase"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.