1. tripe - noun
· lining of the stomach of a ruminant (especially a bovine) used as food
2. tripe - noun
· nonsensical talk or writing
3. trip - verb
· miss a step and fall or nearly fall; "She stumbled over the tree root"
4. trip - verb
· cause to stumble; "The questions on the test tripped him up"
5. trip - verb
· make a trip for pleasure
6. trip - verb
· put in motion or move to act; "trigger a reaction"; "actuate the circuits"
7. trip - verb
· get high, stoned, or drugged; "He trips every weekend"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.