1. trim - verb
· remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size; "pare one's fingernails"; "trim the photograph"; "trim lumber"
2. trim - verb
· decorate, as with ornaments; "trim the christmas tree"; "trim a shop window"
3. trim - verb
· cut down on; make a reduction in; "reduce your daily fat intake"; "The employer wants to cut back health benefits"
4. trim - verb
· balance in flight by regulating the control surfaces; "trim an airplane"
5. trim - verb
· be in equilibrium during a flight; "The airplane trimmed"
6. trim - verb
· decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
7. trim - verb
· cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden"
8. trim - verb
· cut closely; "trim my beard"
9. trim - verb
· adjust (sails on a ship) so that the wind is optimally used
10. trimmed - adjective
· made neat and tidy by trimming; "his neatly trimmed hair"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.