1. trench - noun
· a ditch dug as a fortification having a parapet of the excavated earth
2. trench - noun
· a long steep-sided depression in the ocean floor
3. trench - noun
· any long ditch cut in the ground
4. trench - verb
· impinge or infringe upon; "This impinges on my rights as an individual"; "This matter entrenches on other domains"
5. trench - verb
· fortify by surrounding with trenches; "He trenched his military camp"
6. trench - verb
· cut or carve deeply into; "letters trenched into the stone"
7. trench - verb
· set, plant, or bury in a trench; "trench the fallen soldiers"; "trench the vegetables"
8. trench - verb
· cut a trench in, as for drainage; "ditch the land to drain it"; "trench the fields"
9. trench - verb
· dig a trench or trenches; "The National Guardsmen were sent out to trench"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.