1. treble - noun
· the pitch range of the highest female voice
2. treble - verb
· sing treble
3. treble - verb
· increase threefold; "Triple your income!"
4. treble - adjective
· having or denoting a high range; "soprano voice"; "soprano sax"; "the boy still had a fine treble voice"; "the treble clef"
5. treble - adjective
· three times as great or many; "a claim for treble (or triple) damages"; "a threefold increase"
6. treble - adjective
· having three units or components or elements; "a ternary operation"; "a treble row of red beads"; "overcrowding made triple sessions necessary"; "triple time has three beats per measure"; "triplex windows"
7. treble - adjective
· having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities; "a double (or dual) role for an actor"; "the office of a clergyman is twofold; public preaching and private influence"- R.W.Emerson; "every episode has its double and treble meaning"-Frederick Harrison
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.