1. travel - noun
· the act of going from one place to another; "he enjoyed selling but he hated the travel"
2. travel - noun
· a movement through space that changes the location of something
3. travel - noun
· self-propelled movement
4. travel - verb
· change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically; "How fast does your new car go?"; "We travelled from Rome to Naples by bus"; "The policemen went from door to door looking for the suspect"; "The soldiers moved towards the city in an attempt to take it before night fell"; "news travelled fast"
5. travel - verb
· undertake a journey or trip
6. travel - verb
· make a trip for pleasure
7. travel - verb
· travel upon or across; "travel the oceans"
8. travel - verb
· undergo transportation as in a vehicle; "We travelled North on Rte. 508"
9. travel - verb
· travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.