1. transform - verb
· subject to a mathematical transformation
2. transform - verb
· change or alter in form, appearance, or nature; "This experience transformed her completely"; "She transformed the clay into a beautiful sculpture"; "transubstantiate one element into another"
3. transform - verb
· change in outward structure or looks; "He transformed into a monster"; "The salesman metamorphosed into an ugly beetle"
4. transform - verb
· change from one form or medium into another; "Braque translated collage into oil"
5. transform - verb
· convert (one form of energy) to another; "transform energy to light"
6. transform - verb
· change (a bacterial cell) into a genetically distinct cell by the introduction of DNA from another cell of the same or closely related species
7. transform - verb
· increase or decrease (an alternating current or voltage)
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.