1. transfer - noun
· the act of moving something from one location to another
2. transfer - noun
· someone who transfers or is transferred from one position to another; "the best student was a transfer from LSU"
3. transfer - noun
· the act of transfering something from one form to another; "the transfer of the music from record to tape suppressed much of the background noise"
4. transfer - noun
· a ticket that allows a passenger to change conveyances
5. transfer - noun
· application of a skill learned in one situation to a different but similar situation
6. transfer - noun
· transferring ownership
7. transfer - verb
· transfer somebody to a different position or location of work
8. transfer - verb
· move from one place to another; "transfer the data"; "transmit the news"; "transfer the patient to another hospital"
9. transfer - verb
· lift and reset in another soil or situation; "Transplant the young rice plants"
10. transfer - verb
· move around; "transfer the packet from his trouser pockets to a pocket in his jacket"
11. transfer - verb
· cause to change ownership; "I transferred my stock holdings to my children"
12. transfer - verb
· change from one vehicle or transportation line to another; "She changed in Chicago on her way to the East coast"
13. transfer - verb
· send from one person or place to another; "transmit a message"
14. transfer - verb
· shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes; "He removed his children to the countryside"; "Remove the troops to the forest surrounding the city"; "remove a case to another court"
15. transfer - verb
· transfer from one place or period to another; "The ancient Greek story was transplanted into Modern America"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.