1. trade - noun
· the commercial exchange (buying and selling on domestic or international markets) of goods and services; "Venice was an important center of trade with the East"; "they are accused of conspiring to constrain trade"
2. trade - noun
· the skilled practice of a practical occupation; "he learned his trade as an apprentice"
3. trade - noun
· the business given to a commercial establishment by its customers; "even before noon there was a considerable patronage"
4. trade - noun
· a particular instance of buying or selling; "it was a package deal"; "I had no further trade with him"; "he's a master of the business deal"
5. trade - noun
· people who perform a particular kind of skilled work; "he represented the craft of brewers"; "as they say in the trade"
6. trade - noun
· steady winds blowing from east to west above and below the equator; "they rode the trade winds going west"
7. trade - noun
· an equal exchange; "we had no money so we had to live by barter"
8. trade - verb
· engage in the trade of; "he is merchandising telephone sets"
9. trade - verb
· turn in as payment or part payment for a purchase; "trade in an old car for a new one"
10. trade - verb
· be traded at a certain price or under certain conditions; "The stock traded around $20 a share"
11. trade - verb
· exchange or give (something) in exchange for
12. trade - verb
· do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood; "She deals in gold"; "The brothers sell shoes"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.