1. toss - noun
· the act of flipping a coin
2. toss - noun
· (sports) the act of throwing the ball to another member of your team; "the pass was fumbled"
3. toss - noun
· an abrupt movement; "a toss of his head"
4. toss - verb
· throw or toss with a light motion; "flip me the beachball"; "toss me newspaper"
5. toss - verb
· lightly throw to see which side comes up; "I don't know what to do--I may as well flip a coin!"
6. toss - verb
· throw carelessly; "chuck the ball"
7. toss - verb
· move or stir about violently; "The feverish patient thrashed around in his bed"
8. toss - verb
· throw or cast away; "Put away your worries"
9. toss - verb
· agitate; "toss the salad"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.