1. torment - verb
· torment emotionally or mentally
2. torment - verb
· treat cruelly; "The children tormented the stuttering teacher"
3. torment - verb
· subject to torture; "The sinners will be tormented in Hell, according to the Bible"
4. tormented - adjective
· experiencing intense pain especially mental pain; "an anguished conscience"; "a small tormented schoolboy"; "a tortured witness to another's humiliation"
5. tormented - adjective
· tormented or harassed by nightmares or unreasonable fears; "hagridden...by visions of an imminent heaven or hell upon earth"- C.S.Lewis
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.