1. torment - noun
· unbearable physical pain
2. torment - noun
· extreme mental distress
3. torment - noun
· intense feelings of suffering; acute mental or physical pain; "an agony of doubt"; "the torments of the damned"
4. torment - noun
· a feeling of intense annoyance caused by being tormented; "so great was his harassment that he wanted to destroy his tormentors"
5. torment - noun
· a severe affliction
6. torment - noun
· the act of harassing someone
7. torment - verb
· torment emotionally or mentally
8. torment - verb
· treat cruelly; "The children tormented the stuttering teacher"
9. torment - verb
· subject to torture; "The sinners will be tormented in Hell, according to the Bible"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.