1. tool - noun
· an implement used in the practice of a vocation
2. tool - noun
· the means whereby some act is accomplished; "my greed was the instrument of my destruction"; "science has given us new tools to fight disease"
3. tool - noun
· a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
4. tool - noun
· obscene terms for penis
5. tool - verb
· drive; "The convertible tooled down the street"
6. tool - verb
· ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it; "We tooled down the street"
7. tool - verb
· furnish with tools
8. tool - verb
· work with a tool
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.