1. tilt - noun
· a combat between two mounted knights tilting against each other with blunted lances
2. tilt - noun
· a contentious speech act; a dispute where there is strong disagreement; "they were involved in a violent argument"
3. tilt - noun
· a slight but noticeable partiality; "the court's tilt toward conservative rulings"
4. tilt - noun
· the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical; "the tower had a pronounced tilt"; "the ship developed a list to starboard"; "he walked with a heavy inclination to the right"
5. tilt - noun
· pitching dangerously to one side
6. tilt - verb
· to incline or bend from a vertical position; "She leaned over the banister"
7. tilt - verb
· heel over; "The tower is tilting"; "The ceiling is slanting"
8. tilt - verb
· move sideways or in an unsteady way; "The ship careened out of control"
9. tilt - verb
· charge with a tilt
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.