1. tier - noun
· a relative position or degree of value in a graded group; "lumber of the highest grade"
2. tier - noun
· any one of two or more competitors who tie one another
3. tier - noun
· a worker who ties something
4. tier - noun
· something that is used for tying; "the sail is fastened to the yard with tiers"
5. tier - noun
· one of two or more layers one atop another; "tier upon tier of huge casks"; "a three-tier wedding cake"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.