1. tidy - noun
· receptacle that holds odds and ends (as sewing materials)
2. tidy - verb
· put (things or places) in order; "Tidy up your room!"
3. tidy - adjective
· marked by order and cleanliness in appearance or habits; "a tidy person"; "a tidy house"; "a tidy mind"
4. tidy - adjective
· (of hair) neat and tidy; "a nicely kempt beard"
5. tidy - adjective
· large in amount or extent or degree; "it cost a considerable amount"; "a goodly amount"; "received a hefty bonus"; "a respectable sum"; "a tidy sum of money"; "a sizable fortune"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.