1. throw - verb
· propel through the air; "throw a frisbee"
2. throw - verb
· move violently, energetically, or carelessly; "She threw herself forwards"
3. throw - verb
· get rid of; "he shed his image as a pushy boss"; "shed your clothes"
4. throw - verb
· place or put with great energy; "She threw the blanket around the child"; "thrust the money in the hands of the beggar"
5. throw - verb
· convey or communicate; of a smile, a look, a physical gesture; "Throw a glance"; "She gave me a dirty look"
6. throw - verb
· cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation; "switch on the light"; "throw the lever"
7. throw - verb
· put or send forth; "She threw the flashlight beam into the corner"; "The setting sun threw long shadows"; "cast a spell"; "cast a warm light"
8. throw - verb
· to put into a state or activity hastily, suddenly, or carelessly; "Jane threw dinner together"; "throw the car into reverse"
9. throw - verb
· cause to be confused emotionally
10. throw - verb
· utter with force; utter vehemently; "hurl insults"; "throw accusations at someone"
11. throw - verb
· organize or be responsible for; "hold a reception"; "have, throw, or make a party"; "give a course"
12. throw - verb
· make on a potter's wheel; "she threw a beautiful teapot"
13. throw - verb
· cause to fall off; "The horse threw its inexperienced rider"
14. throw - verb
· throw (a die) out onto a flat surface; "Throw a six"
15. throw - verb
· be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly; "These questions confuse even the experts"; "This question completely threw me"; "This question befuddled even the teacher"
16. thrown - adjective
· caused to fall to the ground; "the thrown rider got back on his horse"; "a thrown wrestler"; "a ball player thrown for a loss"
17. thrown - adjective
· twisted together; as of filaments spun into a thread; "thrown silk is raw silk that has been twisted and doubled into yarn"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.