1. throwaway - noun
· (sometimes offensive) a homeless boy who has been abandoned and roams the streets
2. throwaway - noun
· an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution; "he mailed the circular to all subscribers"
3. throwaway - noun
· words spoken in a casual way with conscious under-emphasis
4. throwaway - adjective
· thrown away; "wearing someone's cast-off clothes"; "throwaway children living on the streets"; "salvaged some thrown-away furniture"
5. throwaway - adjective
· intended to be thrown away after use; "throwaway diapers"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.