1. throttle - noun
· a valve that regulates the supply of fuel to the engine
2. throttle - noun
· a pedal that controls the throttle valve; "he stepped on the gas"
3. throttle - verb
· place limits on (extent or amount or access); "restrict the use of this parking lot"; "limit the time you can spend with your friends"
4. throttle - verb
· kill by squeezing the throat of so as to cut off the air; "he tried to strangulate his opponent"; "A man in Boston has been strangling several dozen prostitutes"
5. throttle - verb
· reduce the air supply; "choke a carburetor"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.