1. throne - noun
· the chair of state for a monarch, bishop, etc.; "the king sat on his throne"
2. throne - noun
· a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
3. throne - noun
· the position and power of an exalted person (a sovereign or bishop) who is entitled to sit in a chair of state on ceremonial occasions
4. throne - verb
· sit on the throne as a ruler
5. throne - verb
· put a monarch on the throne; "The Queen was enthroned more than 50 years ago"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.