1. threshold - noun
· the starting point for a new state or experience; "on the threshold of manhood"
2. threshold - noun
· the smallest detectable sensation
3. threshold - noun
· the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close; "he stuck his head in the doorway"
4. threshold - noun
· the sill of a door; a horizontal piece of wood or stone that forms the bottom of a doorway and offers support when passing through a doorway
5. threshold - noun
· a region marking a boundary
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.