1. thread - verb
· to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course; "the river winds through the hills"; "the path meanders through the vineyards"; "sometimes, the gout wanders through the entire body"
2. thread - verb
· pass a thread through; "thread a needle"
3. thread - verb
· remove facial hair by tying a fine string around it and pulling at the string; "She had her eyebrows threaded"
4. thread - verb
· pass through or into; "thread tape"; "thread film"
5. thread - verb
· thread on or as if on a string; "string pearls on a string"; "the child drew glass beads on a string"; "thread dried cranberries"
6. threaded - adjective
· (of bolts or screws) having screw threads
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.