1. things - noun
· any movable possession (especially articles of clothing); "she packed her things and left"
2. thing - noun
· a special situation; "this thing has got to end"; "it is a remarkable thing"
3. thing - noun
· an action; "how could you do such a thing?"
4. thing - noun
· a special abstraction; "a thing of the spirit"; "things of the heart"
5. thing - noun
· an artifact; "how does this thing work?"
6. thing - noun
· an event; "a funny thing happened on the way to the..."
7. thing - noun
· a vaguely specified concern; "several matters to attend to"; "it is none of your affair"; "things are going well"
8. thing - noun
· a statement regarded as an object; "to say the same thing in other terms"; "how can you say such a thing?"
9. thing - noun
· an entity that is not named specifically; "I couldn't tell what the thing was"
10. thing - noun
· any attribute or quality considered as having its own existence; "the thing I like about her is ..."
11. thing - noun
· a special objective; "the thing is to stay in bounds"
12. thing - noun
· a persistent illogical feeling of desire or aversion; "he has a thing about seafood"; "she has a thing about him"
13. thing - noun
· a separate and self-contained entity
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.