1. then - noun
· that time; that moment; "we will arrive before then"; "we were friends from then on"
2. then - adjective
· at a specific prior time; "the then president"
3. then - adverb
· subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors); "then he left"; "go left first, then right"; "first came lightning, then thunder"; "we watched the late movie and then went to bed"; "and so home and to bed"
4. then - adverb
· in that case or as a consequence; "if he didn't take it, then who did?"; "keep it then if you want to"; "the case, then, is closed"; "you've made up your mind then?"; "then you'll be rich"
5. then - adverb
· at that time; "I was young then"; "prices were lower back then"; "science as it was then taught"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.