1. texture - noun
· the feel of a surface or a fabric; "the wall had a smooth texture"
2. texture - noun
· the essential quality of something; "the texture of Neapolitan life"
3. texture - noun
· the musical pattern created by parts being played or sung together; "then another melodic line is added to the texture"
4. texture - noun
· the characteristic appearance of a surface having a tactile quality
5. texture - noun
· the physical composition of something (especially with respect to the size and shape of the small constituents of a substance); "breadfruit has the same texture as bread"; "sand of a fine grain"; "fish with a delicate flavor and texture"; "a stone of coarse grain"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.