1. terminal - noun
· station where transport vehicles load or unload passengers or goods
2. terminal - noun
· a contact on an electrical device (such as a battery) at which electric current enters or leaves
3. terminal - noun
· either extremity of something that has length; "the end of the pier"; "she knotted the end of the thread"; "they rode to the end of the line"; "the terminals of the anterior arches of the fornix"
4. terminal - noun
· electronic equipment consisting of a device providing access to a computer; has a keyboard and display
5. terminal - adjective
· of or relating to or situated at the ends of a delivery route; "freight pickup is a terminal service"; "terminal charges"
6. terminal - adjective
· relating to or occurring in a term or fixed period of time; "terminal examinations"; "terminal payments"
7. terminal - adjective
· being or situated at an end; "the endmost pillar"; "terminal buds on a branch"; "a terminal station"; "the terminal syllable"
8. terminal - adjective
· occurring at or forming an end or termination; "his concluding words came as a surprise"; "the final chapter"; "the last days of the dinosaurs"; "terminal leave"
9. terminal - adjective
· causing or ending in or approaching death; "a terminal patient"; "terminal cancer"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.