1. tenor - noun
· the adult male singing voice above baritone
2. tenor - noun
· the pitch range of the highest male voice
3. tenor - noun
· an adult male with a tenor voice
4. tenor - noun
· a settled or prevailing or habitual course of a person's life; "nothing disturbed the even tenor of her ways"
5. tenor - noun
· the general meaning or substance of an utterance; "although I disagreed with him I could follow the tenor of his argument"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.