1. tending - noun
· the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something; "no medical care was required"; "the old car needs constant attention"
2. tend - verb
· have a tendency or disposition to do or be something; be inclined; "She tends to be nervous before her lectures"; "These dresses run small"; "He inclined to corpulence"
3. tend - verb
· have care of or look after; "She tends to the children"
4. tend - verb
· manage or run; "tend a store"
5. tending - adjective
· (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward; "he is apt to ignore matters he considers unimportant"; "I am not minded to answer any questions"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.