1. tender - noun
· something that can be used as an official medium of payment
2. tender - noun
· someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another
3. tender - noun
· a formal proposal to buy at a specified price
4. tender - noun
· car attached to a locomotive to carry fuel and water
5. tender - noun
· a boat for communication between ship and shore
6. tender - noun
· ship that usually provides supplies to other ships
7. tender - verb
· offer or present for acceptance
8. tender - verb
· propose a payment; "The Swiss dealer offered $2 million for the painting"
9. tender - verb
· make a tender of; in legal settlements
10. tender - verb
· make tender or more tender as by marinating, pounding, or applying a tenderizer; "tenderize meat"
11. tender - adjective
· given to sympathy or gentleness or sentimentality; "a tender heart"; "a tender smile"; "tender loving care"; "tender memories"; "a tender mother"
12. tender - adjective
· hurting; "the tender spot on his jaw"
13. tender - adjective
· young and immature; "at a tender age"
14. tender - adjective
· having or displaying warmth or affection; "affectionate children"; "a fond embrace"; "fond of his nephew"; "a tender glance"
15. tender - adjective
· easy to cut or chew; "tender beef"
16. tender - adjective
· physically untoughened; "tender feet"
17. tender - adjective
· (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail
18. tender - adjective
· (of plants) not hardy; easily killed by adverse growing condition; "tender green shoots"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.