1. temporal - noun
· the semantic role of the noun phrase that designates the time of the state or action denoted by the verb
2. temporal - adjective
· not eternal; "temporal matters of but fleeting moment"- F.D.Roosevelt
3. temporal - adjective
· of or relating to or limited by time; "temporal processing"; "temporal dimensions"; "temporal and spacial boundaries"; "music is a temporal art"
4. temporal - adjective
· of or relating to the temples (the sides of the skull behind the orbit); "temporal bone"
5. temporal - adjective
· characteristic of or devoted to the temporal world as opposed to the spiritual world; "worldly goods and advancement"; "temporal possessions of the church"
6. temporal - adjective
· of this earth or world; "temporal joys"; "our temporal existence"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.