1. teaching - noun
· the profession of a teacher; "he prepared for teaching while still in college"; "pedagogy is recognized as an important profession"
2. teaching - noun
· a doctrine that is taught; "the teachings of religion"; "he believed all the Christian precepts"
3. teaching - noun
· the activities of educating or instructing; activities that impart knowledge or skill; "he received no formal education"; "our instruction was carefully programmed"; "good classroom teaching is seldom rewarded"
4. teach - verb
· impart skills or knowledge to; "I taught them French"; "He instructed me in building a boat"
5. teach - verb
· accustom gradually to some action or attitude; "The child is taught to obey her parents"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.