1. tapering - noun
· the act of gradually lowering the size or amount; "the doctor prescribed the tapering of the dose"
2. taper - verb
· diminish gradually; "Interested tapered off"
3. taper - verb
· give a point to; "The candles are tapered"
4. tapering - adjective
· becoming gradually narrower; "long tapering fingers"; "trousers with tapered legs"
5. tapering - adjective
· gradually decreasing until little remains
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.