1. taper - noun
· a convex shape that narrows toward a point
2. taper - noun
· the property possessed by a shape that narrows toward a point (as a wedge or cone)
3. taper - noun
· a loosely woven cord (in a candle or oil lamp) that draws fuel by capillary action up into the flame
4. taper - noun
· stick of wax with a wick in the middle
5. taper - verb
· diminish gradually; "Interested tapered off"
6. taper - verb
· give a point to; "The candles are tapered"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.