1. tape - verb
· fasten or attach with tape; "tape the shipping label to the box"
2. tape - verb
· record on videotape
3. tape - verb
· register electronically; "They recorded her singing"
4. tap - verb
· cut a female screw thread with a tap
5. tap - verb
· draw from or dip into to get something; "tap one's memory"; "tap a source of money"
6. tap - verb
· strike lightly; "He tapped me on the shoulder"
7. tap - verb
· draw from; make good use of; "we must exploit the resources we are given wisely"
8. tap - verb
· tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information; "The FBI was tapping the phone line of the suspected spy"; "Is this hotel room bugged?"
9. tap - verb
· furnish with a tap or spout, so as to be able to draw liquid from it; "tap a cask of wine"
10. tap - verb
· make light, repeated taps on a surface; "he was tapping his fingers on the table impatiently"
11. tap - verb
· walk with a tapping sound
12. tap - verb
· dance and make rhythmic clicking sounds by means of metal plates nailed to the sole of the dance shoes; "Glover tapdances better than anybody"
13. tap - verb
· draw (liquor) from a tap; "tap beer in a bar"
14. tap - verb
· pierce in order to draw a liquid from; "tap a maple tree for its syrup"; "tap a keg of beer"
15. tap - verb
· make a solicitation or entreaty for something; request urgently or persistently; "Henry IV solicited the Pope for a divorce"; "My neighbor keeps soliciting money for different charities"
16. taped - adjective
· secured or held in place by tape; "carefully taped pieces of glass served as a windowpane"
17. taped - adjective
· recorded on tape
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.