1. tag - verb
· attach a tag or label to; "label these bottles"
2. tag - verb
· touch a player while he is holding the ball
3. tag - verb
· provide with a name or nickname
4. tag - verb
· go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
5. tag - verb
· supply (blank verse or prose) with rhymes
6. tagged - adjective
· bearing or marked with a label or tag; "properly labeled luggage"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.