1. tag - noun
· a label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.
2. tag - noun
· a label associated with something for the purpose of identification; "semantic tags were attached in order to identify different meanings of the word"
3. tag - noun
· a small piece of cloth or paper
4. tag - noun
· a game in which one child chases the others; the one who is caught becomes the next chaser
5. tag - noun
· (sports) the act of touching a player in a game (which changes their status in the game)
6. tag - verb
· attach a tag or label to; "label these bottles"
7. tag - verb
· touch a player while he is holding the ball
8. tag - verb
· provide with a name or nickname
9. tag - verb
· go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
10. tag - verb
· supply (blank verse or prose) with rhymes
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.