1. table - noun
· a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
2. table - noun
· a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
3. table - noun
· a piece of furniture with tableware for a meal laid out on it; "I reserved a table at my favorite restaurant"
4. table - noun
· flat tableland with steep edges; "the tribe was relatively safe on the mesa but they had to descend into the valley for water"
5. table - noun
· a company of people assembled at a table for a meal or game; "he entertained the whole table with his witty remarks"
6. table - noun
· food or meals in general; "she sets a fine table"; "room and board"
7. table - verb
· hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
8. table - verb
· arrange or enter in tabular form
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.