1. table - noun
· a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
2. table - noun
· a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
3. table - noun
· a piece of furniture with tableware for a meal laid out on it; "I reserved a table at my favorite restaurant"
4. table - noun
· flat tableland with steep edges; "the tribe was relatively safe on the mesa but they had to descend into the valley for water"
5. table - noun
· a company of people assembled at a table for a meal or game; "he entertained the whole table with his witty remarks"
6. table - noun
· food or meals in general; "she sets a fine table"; "room and board"
7. table - verb
· hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
8. table - verb
· arrange or enter in tabular form
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.