1. tab - noun
· the bill in a restaurant; "he asked the waiter for the check"
2. tab - noun
· sensationalist journalism
3. tab - noun
· the key on a typewriter or a word processor that causes a tabulation
4. tab - noun
· a short strip of material attached to or projecting from something in order to facilitate opening or identifying or handling it; "pull the tab to open the can"; "files with a red tab will be stored separately"; "the collar has a tab with a button hole"; "the filing cards were organized by cards having indexed tabs"
5. tab - noun
· a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.