1. swinging - noun
· changing location by moving back and forth
2. swinge - verb
· burn superficially or lightly; "I singed my eyebrows"
3. swing - verb
· move in a curve or arc, usually with the intent of hitting; "He swung his left fist"; "swing a bat"
4. swing - verb
· move or walk in a swinging or swaying manner; "He swung back"
5. swing - verb
· change direction with a swinging motion; turn; "swing back"; "swing forward"
6. swing - verb
· influence decisively; "This action swung many votes over to his side"
7. swing - verb
· make a big sweeping gesture or movement
8. swing - verb
· hang freely; "the ornaments dangled from the tree"; "The light dropped from the ceiling"
9. swing - verb
· hit or aim at with a sweeping arm movement; "The soccer player began to swing at the referee"
10. swing - verb
· alternate dramatically between high and low values; "his mood swings"; "the market is swinging up and down"
11. swing - verb
· live in a lively, modern, and relaxed style; "The Woodstock generation attempted to swing freely"
12. swing - verb
· have a certain musical rhythm; "The music has to swing"
13. swing - verb
· be a social swinger; socialize a lot
14. swing - verb
· play with a subtle and intuitively felt sense of rhythm
15. swing - verb
· engage freely in promiscuous sex, often with the husband or wife of one's friends; "There were many swinging couples in the 1960's"
16. swinging - adjective
· characterized by a buoyant rhythm; "an easy lilting stride"; "the flute broke into a light lilting air"; "a swinging pace"; "a graceful swingy walk"; "a tripping singing measure"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.