1. swift - noun
· United States meat-packer who began the use of refrigerated railroad cars (1839-1903)
2. swift - noun
· an English satirist born in Ireland (1667-1745)
3. swift - noun
· a small bird that resembles a swallow and is noted for its rapid flight
4. swift - noun
· common western lizard; seen on logs or rocks
5. swift - adjective
· moving very fast; "fleet of foot"; "the fleet scurrying of squirrels"; "a swift current"; "swift flight of an arrow"; "a swift runner"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.