1. superior - noun
· one of greater rank or station or quality
2. superior - noun
· the head of a religious community
3. superior - noun
· a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
4. superior - noun
· the largest freshwater lake in the world; the deepest of the Great Lakes
5. superior - noun
· a town in northwest Wisconsin on Lake Superior across from Duluth
6. superior - noun
· a character or symbol set or printed or written above and immediately to one side of another character
7. superior - adjective
· of high or superior quality or performance; "superior wisdom derived from experience"; "superior math students"
8. superior - adjective
· of or characteristic of high rank or importance; "a superior ruler"
9. superior - adjective
· (sometimes followed by `to') not subject to or influenced by; "overcome by a superior opponent"; "trust magnates who felt themselves superior to law"
10. superior - adjective
· written or printed above and to one side of another character
11. superior - adjective
· having an orbit farther from the sun than the Earth's orbit; "Mars and Jupiter are the closest in of the superior planets"
12. superior - adjective
· having a higher rank; "superior officer"
13. superior - adjective
· (often followed by `to') above being affected or influenced by; "he is superior to fear"; "an ignited firework proceeds superior to circumstances until its blazing vitality fades"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.