1. superior - noun
· one of greater rank or station or quality
2. superior - noun
· the head of a religious community
3. superior - noun
· a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
4. superior - noun
· the largest freshwater lake in the world; the deepest of the Great Lakes
5. superior - noun
· a town in northwest Wisconsin on Lake Superior across from Duluth
6. superior - noun
· a character or symbol set or printed or written above and immediately to one side of another character
7. superior - adjective
· of high or superior quality or performance; "superior wisdom derived from experience"; "superior math students"
8. superior - adjective
· of or characteristic of high rank or importance; "a superior ruler"
9. superior - adjective
· (sometimes followed by `to') not subject to or influenced by; "overcome by a superior opponent"; "trust magnates who felt themselves superior to law"
10. superior - adjective
· written or printed above and to one side of another character
11. superior - adjective
· having an orbit farther from the sun than the Earth's orbit; "Mars and Jupiter are the closest in of the superior planets"
12. superior - adjective
· having a higher rank; "superior officer"
13. superior - adjective
· (often followed by `to') above being affected or influenced by; "he is superior to fear"; "an ignited firework proceeds superior to circumstances until its blazing vitality fades"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.