1. sunset - noun
· the time in the evening at which the sun begins to fall below the horizon
2. sunset - noun
· atmospheric phenomena accompanying the daily disappearance of the sun
3. sunset - noun
· the daily event of the sun sinking below the horizon
4. sunset - adjective
· of a declining industry or technology; "sunset industries"
5. sunset - adjective
· providing for termination; "a program with a sunset provision"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.