1. summon - verb
· call in an official matter, such as to attend court
2. summon - verb
· ask to come; "summon a lawyer"
3. summon - verb
· cause to become available for use, either literally or figuratively; "clicking on the icon calls up the program"; "the author's description of the banquet called up delicious aromas"; "running into an old friend summoned up memories of her childhood"
4. summon - verb
· gather or bring together; "muster the courage to do something"; "she rallied her intellect"; "Summon all your courage"
5. summon - verb
· make ready for action or use; "marshal resources"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.