1. suite - noun
· a musical composition of several movements only loosely connected
2. suite - noun
· apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
3. suite - noun
· the group following and attending to some important person
4. suite - noun
· a matching set of furniture
5. suit - verb
· be agreeable or acceptable to; "This suits my needs"
6. suit - verb
· be agreeable or acceptable; "This time suits me"
7. suit - verb
· accord or comport with; "This kind of behavior does not suit a young woman!"
8. suit - verb
· enhance the appearance of; "Mourning becomes Electra"; "This behavior doesn't suit you!"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.