1. suckling - noun
· English poet and courtier (1609-1642)
2. suckling - noun
· an infant considered in relation to its nurse
3. suckling - noun
· a young mammal that has not been weaned
4. suckling - noun
· feeding an infant by giving suck at the breast
5. suckle - verb
· suck milk from the mother's breasts; "the infant was suckling happily"
6. suckle - verb
· give suck to; "The wetnurse suckled the infant"; "You cannot nurse your baby in public in some places"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.