1. sting - verb
· cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort; "The sun burned his face"
2. sting - verb
· deliver a sting to; "A bee stung my arm yesterday"
3. sting - verb
· saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous; "They stuck me with the dinner bill"; "I was stung with a huge tax bill"
4. sting - verb
· cause a stinging pain; "The needle pricked his skin"
5. sting - verb
· cause an emotional pain, as if by stinging; "His remark stung her"
6. stung - adjective
· aroused to impatience or anger; "made an irritated gesture"; "feeling nettled from the constant teasing"; "peeved about being left out"; "felt really pissed at her snootiness"; "riled no end by his lies"; "roiled by the delay"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.